main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

pay as you go sim card never arrvied

SOLVED
View solved solution
novier1113
2: Seeker

The pay-as-you-go sim card in my prepaid online order never arrived and I want to cancel this order, as I bought one in store instead. Customer service asked me for the order number of the original online order, but the only reference number I received in my order confirmation email is T00112XXXXX, which they said was not the order number. How can I provide an order number that was never sent to me in any email? I feel really confused here.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Did you order the free sim card on Vodafone's website @novier1113  ?

If so you could just forget about the online order and just use the one acquired in the Vodafone Highstreet Store.

That said the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View solution in original position

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers

Did you order the free sim card on Vodafone's website @novier1113  ?

If so you could just forget about the online order and just use the one acquired in the Vodafone Highstreet Store.

That said the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

View solution in original position

View more options
novier1113
2: Seeker

Thanks for the advice, but it wasn’t a free SIM card. I paid 15 for the bundle.

View more options
BandOfBrothers

On that case speak again with customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll are going to need to assist you.

Your bank customer services may also be able to help recover the cost.

There is also Vodafone complaints/code-of-practice you could try @novier1113 

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

View more options