Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

pay as you go sim card never arrvied

novier1113
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The pay-as-you-go sim card in my prepaid online order never arrived and I want to cancel this order, as I bought one in store instead. Customer service asked me for the order number of the original online order, but the only reference number I received in my order confirmation email is T00112XXXXX, which they said was not the order number. How can I provide an order number that was never sent to me in any email? I feel really confused here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Did you order the free sim card on Vodafone's website @novier1113  ?

If so you could just forget about the online order and just use the one acquired in the Vodafone Highstreet Store.

That said the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers

Did you order the free sim card on Vodafone's website @novier1113  ?

If so you could just forget about the online order and just use the one acquired in the Vodafone Highstreet Store.

That said the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger can help.

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Current Phone  >

Thanks for the advice, but it wasn’t a free SIM card. I paid 15 for the bundle.

BandOfBrothers

On that case speak again with customer services or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger and they'll are going to need to assist you.

Your bank customer services may also be able to help recover the cost.

There is also Vodafone complaints/code-of-practice you could try @novier1113 

Current Phone  >