Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

500 International Minutes + Vodafone Call Abroad

prodigualson
4: Newbie

Hi,

I have a technical question so if you don't know for sure the answer, please do not reply.

At the moment, I have 500 International Minutes included in my RED contract. These minutes can be used to call European Countries from the UK. 

I want to add Vodafone Call Abroad 75 for £10/month, which gives me 75 minutes to call ANY countries in the world (both landlines and mobiles) from the UK. 

My question is: 
Having both, if I call a Europeran country, which of these 2 bundle will my minutes be taken out of? 

Obviously, if I take both options, I don't want my european calls to be taken out of Vodafone Call Abroad but the other one as I have more minutes in it. 

so I hope the 500 International Minutes takes precedent over Call Abroad for European countries and the Call Abroad option will only kick in for countries NOT included in the 500 International minutes.

Thanks  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @prodigualson, usually in this case the international minutes that are included or already part of your plan, should be used first before any additional package you have added on. This would only be the case if the abroad number you're calling, is included in the package you have.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @prodigualson, usually in this case the international minutes that are included or already part of your plan, should be used first before any additional package you have added on. This would only be the case if the abroad number you're calling, is included in the package you have.

Great. I hoped it was the case. Customer service said the same. 

Thank you