Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Advantage scheme

90paulwilson
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

As a teacher, I’ve always been able to use the advantage scheme. However, I’ve usually upgraded in store so they’ve set it all up for me. I decided to upgrade through the app today and when I try to sign up for the advantage scheme, it states that my email address is not valid for the scheme.  Please could you advise?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You should be able to use the form in https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/vodafone-advantage-form/ as long as your employer still offers this.

It maybe worth having a word with your HR Department to double check this and that your works email address is correct.

Customer services via Live Chat or 191 can help as well as the Vodafone Social Media Team's. 

vodafone-advantage support page. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @90paulwilson 

You don't mention if you are registering with your work email address or personal email address.  If this is a personal address, you need to confirm your employment and upload the required documents.  This information is on this link: Advantage when you click on I have a plan you complete this form.

Screenshot (13).png

The easiest way to get this completed is through a Vodafone Store as you have previously done by taking in your proof of employment.

Also make sure your school or college still participates in the scheme and you are adding the discount to a plan that is not on promotion or already discounted.

Many thanks for your help. It turns out that the contract ive upgraded to has a £9 discount already applied, therefore, the additional discount can’t be added. 

There isn’t any point cancelling as the promotion is more than I would get with the discount anyway, I just hadn’t realised one had been added.

Thank you