Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Avoid Vodafone at all costs

Sumi95
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been a Vodafone costumer for 3 years. For the past 3 months I've had signals issues and Vodafone can compare and check my usage from previous and they will see a big difference. I've still being paying my bills in the 3 months. Then Vodafone told me to try a new sim I've waited 3 days and still my new sim isn't active. To make matters worse Vodafone won't terminate my contract without charge due to inconveniences caused to me they except me to pay over £60!!!

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Are your signal issues limited to where you live or everywhere @Sumi95  ?

If where you live then check your postcode in the Vodafone status-checker please.

Sometimes turning the phone Off and On and or choosing another network in your phone's connection settings and then re choose Vodafone can help.

Customer services can check your account. 

There is some help and a template in Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template so the Vodafone Social Media Team's can help.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

A sim swap can help if the sim is glitching and can sometimes take a little while to arrive by post.

If Vodafone have despatched a blank one then it's really at the hands of Royal Mail and not Vodafone.

If the Vodafone Highstreet Stores were open you could just pop in there with identification to have a sim swap performed.

Just to rule out your phone at issue if you can then as a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone.

Vodafone do say that their service isn't fault free.

As long as they are providing signal somewhere then they are fulfilling their obligations. 

Vodafone do have a Service called Calling Over Wi-Fi that may help.

Calling Over Wi-Fi for eligible tariffs and phone models.

To leave Vodafone before your term is complete would incur a Early Termination Fee which is explained in ' How much it costs to leave early ' cancel-your-account. 

This is in the Terms and Conditions you signed upto when taking on the contract.

I understand your frustrated and unhappy and venting and I appreciate this.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.