Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Blocked from 18+ sites even with content bar disabled

Stymr1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I am not able to access any websites that Vodafone deems as 18+ and just get redirected to a Vodafone homepage. This has been going on for ages. Im age verified and there is no content control bar.

Any way to resolve this? I have already tried on/off and live support but it still kicks in periodically.

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I went into a Vodafone Highstreet Store and they sorted mine out.

For account access based issues only customer service on 191 or Live Chat can help.

That and the Vodafone Social Media Teams on Twitter or Facebook can help.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.