Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband and mobile

scotty89uk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is there a way to separate your broadband and mobile bill and pay from different accounts.

Bascially I use my mobile phone for personal use and my internet for business? I need to use my business account to pay for the internet and my personal account for my mobile

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Do they come out of the same direct debit @scotty89uk  ?

I think this question is really for Vodafone Customer services on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries 

Please link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

They'll be able to officially clarify if this is possible.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @scotty89uk 

If you are intending to use the broadband for business purposes and pay from your business account,  the broadband will need to be taken out as a business  contract. This will enable you to keep the broadband  separate from your personal mobile  account.

If the broadband is on personal Vodafone should  be able to  do a change of ownership to business. Please contact Vodafone through Twitter or Facebook and they  will help make the change. 

Further information here Vodafone business broadband  

I set up the broadband as business broadband and they gave me a discount as I stuck with them but it all came out as one bill?

BandOfBrothers

Fair enough @scotty89uk 

We are customers like you hence why I suggested to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams for official intervention.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Thank you so much 

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @scotty89uk 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

hrym

If it's a single account, I suspect the answer is no.   However, if I was in this position, I'd pay the whole thing from the business account and then either make a payment in from my personal account - documented so that your accountant can see it - or declare the phone as a taxable benefit (unless it's your only mobile and you can reasonably be claiming to use it for business purposes :Winking_smiley:)

AnnS

Hi @scotty89uk 

Thank you for the explanation.

The social media team will get  the payment method changed for you.

Edited to add. I suspect the reason the business broadband is on the same direct  debit is due to  the discount.