Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t get into account

Cissaxx
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I created an account with Voxi last week and this week I received my phone and sim and went to log onto the site to transfer my number over, when I then requested a OTP it was not coming through to either phone no matter how many times I requested it. Tried to speak to the chat bot and apparently my name isn’t even on the account that I created last week so they were unable to help me, so I tried to speak to the fraud  team and again because my name isn’t on the account they were unable to help me and obviously couldn’t tell me what name was on the account so now I’m a bit stuck, I’ve put in a fraud claim as I believe I’ve actually been hacked or perhaps it’s an error on their part.

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Cissaxx I'm sorry to hear there's been a mix up with the details on your account. If you pop our team a message via one of our social profiles, we'll be more than happy to help in anyway possible. 

How do I do that, on what social platform ? 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies @Cissaxx I forgot to include the link to help you reach out to us. If you follow the instruction  provided here, you'll be able to reach us via a number of the major platforms and we'll be able to help with the problems you're experiencing