Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Can’t log in

Karenmedium47
2: Seeker

Get internal server error when trying to log in   Changed password.  No difference 

21 REPLIES 21

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

If clearing caches etc does not help then Live chat,  customer service on 191 or the Vodafone Social Media team can check things are their end Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Karenmedium47

I don’t have a PC.  Only phone & iPad 

Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm battling a similar issue.  Ruled out password and username issues.  Been right through the complaints procedure and still have no fix for the problem after at least 20 days with a complaint and around 2 months with technical support.  Username or password have been reset at least 11 times now.

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@kinstray  How many stale (out-of-date) threads are you going to post the same question too?

What's the point in a forum, if I can't ask the question?  It's clear I'm not the only one with the issue.

Why does it upset you?  Do you get a notification every time I post or something?  I have exhausted all other avenues.

Cynric

@kinstray  To be in a position to offer some help it is better to keep the conversation in one place and give a clear narrative with evidence of what is being experienced. 

Jayach

@Cynric wrote:

@kinstray  How many stale (out-of-date) threads are you going to post the same question too?

I was about to ask the same question. really not sure just what @kinstray is expecting to happen by spamming the forum.

@kinstray 

Vodafone don't officially reply to questions on here (they don't even know who you are, the forum and the Vodafone website are separate entities) it's just other users trying to help.

I'm absolutely aware of this.  8 replies is regarded as spamming?  Urgh.

Ok don't help me then.  Vodafone couldn't.  What a waste of a forum.  What is the point?

Cynric

@kinstray  Nobody is unwilling to try to help you. But until the issue is understood it takes a bit of time. I believe that there are some images posted elsewhere, but they are not yet visible to the community until they have been passed by a moderator. Once we can see the images it may be quicker to get an idea of what to suggest.