main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

Cancel account from Canada and pay outstanding balance

Landegal
2: Seeker

Hi, I emigrated from UK to Canada last year. I kept my pay monthly UK Vodafone account active for a period but now want to cancel it. I don't want to call 191 incase it costs loads and supposed 'live chat' is a bot who sends me to 191. The direct debit got cancelled and I owe for outstanding charges which I'm obviously happy to pay, I just want to cancel the line once and for all as well. The contract has expired so I wouldn't be leaving early. I am hoping to be able to chat to the social team to get this concluded? Thank you.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Team's do have access to accounts via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries.

Live Chat can help as well as calling +447836191191 which is free from a Vodafone mobile @Landegal 

Current Phone >

Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256gb.

Secondary Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 256gb.

View more options