Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cannot access VeryMe rewards

csouthern
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am extremely frustrated with the services I have received from Vodafone, having been passed from pillar to post for a number of weeks now it is safe to say I am at the end of my tether, and regretting choosing Vodafone as my provider as nobody seems to know how to fix a problem.

I originally contacted Vodafone using the online chat as I couldn't access the VeryMe rewards, the person I spoke to was unable to help and gave me an email address (vodafonesurprise). They responded with a generic automated response, which directed me back to the live chat function who had just requested that I email. I then emailed them back to explain that I had just been sent from the online chat, however after chasing this multiple times I have not received a response to this email which was sent on the 9th November.

I went back to the online chat to query this, they told me to wait four days for a response (which is useless as there has been no response now for 23 days). I begrudgingly complied and waited the requested four days before returning to the online chat, where I was told that I needed to text the word 'ACCESS' to 97888 - I was told that this would fix the issue within four days. After five days, the issue was still there and so I texted the number again. I have still received no response or the promised access to my VeryMe rewards.

As I had received no response, I again returned to the online chat who gave me a number to call (03301245647) I tried this number the first time on the 18th November however the number rang out for 42 minutes with no answer. I tried again today (27th November) and the number again rang out for an hour and 36 minutes with no response.

As you can imagine this is incredibly frustrating, yes Vodafone have provided numerous methods of communication however all of these have been entirely useless, and there is no communication between those operating these methods.

Can anyone let me know how I can finally get this rectified? In the words of Mariah Carey:

'All I want for Christmas is access to my VeryMe rewards...'

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can understand why you're frustrated @csouthern, it looks like there's been a mix up with the issue you're experiencing and this has led to you being given the wrong information. Are you able to log into the MyVodafone app? If so, texting the number should help you gain access. If not (which is what it sounds like), we'll need to take a look into this for you. Pop us a private message through one of our social channels. Be sure to include a link to this thread, along with your full name and mobile/account number and we'll be happy to help.

Hi Mark, 

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I do actually have access to the app, the number in the top right is correct and I can access my bills, the only thing that doesn't work is when I try and access the rewards! Below is the message I receive...

Screenshot_20201130-184504.png

Both the app and my phone are updated to the newest versions, I have also deleted the app and data to see if this would correct the issue.

Although I know I'm no expert, I think the issue may have arose when I ported my old number over a month ago. My current number was previously associated with a different Vodafone account, the number was ported to a pay as you go sim on a different network, then to my current sim when I took out my new contract, I feel like it's just some mix up on a database! 

What would you recommend for me to do do to correct this issue, I have texted ACCESS again today (in hope rather than expectation), but do you know how else I can resolve this?

Hi @csouthern Thanks for the extra information, we will need to take a further look at this, as we can`t access your account on this forum, however if contact us by clicking here and speak with our social team, we can then look into your account and get you in touch with the VeryMe team if needed, if you include a link to this thread this will help speed things along 😊