Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Contract ended, still getting charged

lainas2
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My contract ended on 25th may and on 25th I switched to three. I just checked my bank account and Vodafone billed me today again. I was under the impression that I don't have to pay no more after contract ends, besides they state on the website they charge for a month in advance? Can somebody explain, I'm tired already with this horrendous network. 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contracts don't just stop at the end of your two years or whatever, they run on until you either cancel them or you move your number to another network by using a PAC code - same with any mobile network, not just Voda. Unless you time your departure to the day, which is near impossible, there will always be some charges which were not incurred in time to make the previous bill  If you've done one of the above then this should be the last time you are charged, and you should receive a paper bill for £0.00 which is your proof that your contract has terminated. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

@lainas2 

When you changed to the 3 Network did you use a Pac or Stac ?

I-need-a-PAC-or-STAC. 

If not then you'll need to end your contract as it will just have changed to a 30 day rolling contract when the original term ended.

How to cancel-your-account. 

Live Chat or Customer service on 0333 3040191 or even the Social Media Team's can access your account if you contact them via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll help you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I used PAC. Requested the change a day before the contract ended and moved on the day that contract ended. This was recommended by the forum gurus, so I don't stumble upon any more charges. 

So I was billed yesterday and next month even if I'm out of contract? This does not make any sense. I ##~## out the sim card why am I being charged for not using it? I was told if I requested the PAC I won't be charged anymore, and if anything Vodafone would owe me. 

I to ss out the sim card, I don't know why it censoring the word

BandOfBrothers

Once you gave the Pac to your new Network and they used it this would automatically end your Vodafone contract and then Vodafone would create your final bill.

As I mentioned in my reply please use the Social Media link I added and I'm sure they'll officially clarify what's happened @lainas2 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.