Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit file marker removal

Melissam26
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I cancelled my contract with Vodaphone in December 2020 and waited the 30 day leaving period then cancelled the direct debit, having recently checked my credit score I was in arrears with Vodaphone by £127 so through live chat I paid this in February 2021, but having checked my credit score I am still in arrears. I have tried to ring up numerous times but my number is not recognised I have also gone through social media channels and nothing! This is affecting my credit score badly and need this marker removing can anyone help? Thanks in advance 

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm surprised the Social Media team haven't been able to help you.  If you message them, they should reply in a private message and be able to take your details - note that there's a selection of reasons for replying back and you should choose "asked to DM" in order to progress.   You'll also need to explain that you don't have a Vodafone number and therefore can't receive a confirmation code by text - there are other ways of confirming your identity.

One this has been done, the matter should be escalated to Credit File support, who willhave the full account history.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

If you've messaged us on Social Media @Melissam26, someone should get back to you. Sometimes it can take some time to get back to everyone. Just make sure you're messaging us through the correct channels, you can find more information here if you'd like to double check 👍