Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Employee Advantage Scheme

Minglis83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have just upgraded my phone.  Before upgrading, I enquired about the employee advantage scheme, however the code was not sent.  I subsequently entered a chat with customer services who informed me that I should go ahead and order my upgrade online and they would apply the discount.  I did that, however the discount was not added.

I enquired again about it today and they have again sent me the link to obtain the code.  I now have the code, but cannot see where I enter the code after purchasing my upgrade?  My new mobile is due to arrive today or tomorrow but I cannot seem to add the discount unless I put through a new order and checkout with the code.  Any help or advice is appreciated as I have not been able to get help on chat or on the telephone.

2 REPLIES 2

MarkD

Hi @Minglis83, with the new scheme, you would have apply the code before taking out a new contact or an upgrade. Based on your post and the information that you've previously received, we would recommend that you contact us on Live Chat. If you follow this link here, it will take you to the discounts page, just scroll down to 'Start a chat with us'. 

Thank you Mark,

I eventually got some assistance from Vodafone yesterday, although they initially considered that I would have to send back my phone and start again with the discount applied.  It might be an idea to put some information on the site to warn users that they must have the code before going ahead with the order as customer service staff are giving customers contradicting information.

Thanks again for getting back to me on this.

Michelle