Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Entertainment Package Removed

ptb007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Sooo...

I received a sms in September asking me to select my entertainment package, I proceeded to select Amazon Prime and it applied to Amazon fine.

I was abroad in October and had issues with my Vodaphone account (settings issues) so the CS agent reset my account.

On resetting my account the Amazon prime was deactivated (11 months left!).

CS cannot assist as they say it's not on my account.

If I try to re-register, Amazon prime is not an option and the other options all require me to pay a monthly fee.

Any guidance appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ptb007 

This is going to need account access, follow this link to speak to the Social Team: Contact Us 

It sounds like the advisor disconnected and reconnected your line, not sure why this would have been necessary when it was simply a roaming issue and in the process forgot to readd your entertainment package.

Although Amazon Prime is no longer showing in your selections you should still have an account, it may be worth a try cancelling and trying to set it up again.  There is information here: Entertainment Support 

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @ptb007 

This is going to need account access, follow this link to speak to the Social Team: Contact Us 

It sounds like the advisor disconnected and reconnected your line, not sure why this would have been necessary when it was simply a roaming issue and in the process forgot to readd your entertainment package.

Although Amazon Prime is no longer showing in your selections you should still have an account, it may be worth a try cancelling and trying to set it up again.  There is information here: Entertainment Support 

Thanks for the response. The social team where able to help and gave a better explaination than CS.

Turns out the Entertainment package was granted in error to me so I should never have had it.