egra
2: Seeker

494, FMW_30_0001 - [Error ref 1w0] - how to solve this

4 REPLIES 4

egra

I did that again, I've tried all the browsers and still the same issue. 

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 494, FMW_30_0001 - [Error ref 1w0]

What is wrong with Vodafone you all ways have problems iv seen I can not even get to sign up to look at my account all I get is this 

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We're working hard to fix the issue, so please try again later.: 494, FMW_30_0001 - [Error ref 1w0]

iv seen this is bin going on for years so how do I fix this and I’m not going to call your tech team as this is not my end or my problem how do I fix this or I’m going to cancel my contract as I need 24-7 access to my account due to health problems so I’m happy to go to EE OR 02 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Davro1990 - I'm sorry to hear the issues you're facing with our My Vodafone. I can understand how important it is for you to have it working at all times. 

Please test resetting the app. You can do this by going to 'App Settings' and then 'Reset App' on an Apple phone or via 'Settings' > 'App' > 'Reset app' > 'Reset' - on an Android phone. If this doesn't work, then please message my team on Social Media

Tryed it and still not working