Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

European Roaming Pass and Spend Manager

Munzee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello All,

I am on a Vodafone Basics Plan (out of contract) and will be travelling to Poland next month, so will be purchasing an 8 day European Roaming Pass. I currently have my Spend Manager set at zero. If I leave it at zero, will that cause me any problems?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Munzee You can add the pass with a £0 spend limit. As this will cover your usage for either 8 or 15 days from when you first connect in Poland, you won't have to raise it to stay connected. Check out our roaming FAQ's to make sure it covers everything you'll need and have a wonderful trip 😊

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

To find services covered by Spend Manager @Munzee , you need to refer to this link from the website: Spend Manager 

As you can roaming passes are not included, I would assume that would mean the roaming pass would be included on your monthly bill and classed as an Extra.    If your cap was set at zero you would be unable to go over your usual monthly spend and add the roaming pass.

Thanks @AnnS , so I should set my spend limit to £10 so that I can add the EU roaming pass. Is that right?

AnnS

It's confusing for sure @Munzee , if a roaming pack is classed as an extra it won't be covered by spend manager and increasing the spending limit won't stop purchasing the pack.

I am sure this will be confirmed by a member of the Team soon.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Munzee You can add the pass with a £0 spend limit. As this will cover your usage for either 8 or 15 days from when you first connect in Poland, you won't have to raise it to stay connected. Check out our roaming FAQ's to make sure it covers everything you'll need and have a wonderful trip 😊

Thank you @Mark, that's great.