Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Failed credit check

Coehide
7: Helper
7: Helper

So I just tried to upgrade my mobile phone contract as its due to end soon.

But for some reason I failed the credit check which I don't understand as my credit is better than it was when I originally signed up for the contract.

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Unfortunately, where Evo contracts are concerned @Coehide as you are taking out a new credit agreement for the device Vodafone will credit check you each time.  There is further information here: Credit Checks .  If you have failed the check it would be worth appealing the decision by completing and submitting this form Credit Check Appeal Form 

Looking back at your previous threads I notice you had a problem with the credit check and Advantage discount last year on this thread Trying to upgrade and live chat liar - Community home (vodafone.co.uk) although you certainly didn't receive any replies.

Apart from upgrading with Vodafone, depending on the phone you are wanting take a look at third party sites and offers and credit arrangements direct from the manufacturer.

If you need help no harm dropping the Social Team a message through social channels here: Contact Us