Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fraud report form not working

knuter
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Fraud report form; https://www.vodafone.co.uk/about-this-site/our-privacy-policy/protecting-our-customers/protecting-yo...
But I'm getting an error message when clicking submit. Tried different browsers and different computers. Error message below.

This page isn’t working

new-forms.vodafone.co.uk is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
2 REPLIES 2

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi there @knuter, we're not currently aware of any issues with submitting the form however as you've tried alternative browsers and computers, does using Google Chrome in Incognito mode allow you to submit the form? If this doesn't work and you'd like to report this ASAP rather than trying the page again later, you can call our dedicated Fraud team on 03333 041 665 free between 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. If you call outside of these hours you can arrange for one of the team to call you back. 

Should you need to report this to the police, the link above also contains details on how to do this through Action Fraud which also has information on fraudulent activity. 

Hi Tash,

Thanks, I tried Incognito mode now and it worked.
I logged it with Action Fraud yesterday, but I thought I should log it with you as well since the phone number resolved to be on the vodafone network.