cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I move my mobile account from the old Crystal system?

leilazarus
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I need some advice on how to move my Vodafone mobile (contract) account from the old/legacy Crystal system to a current one?

Every time I have an issue to resolve or a general matter to address, I have to wait for the appropriate customer support team to be available. They don’t seem to operate in the weekends (only week days) and have limited working hours. The chatbot doesn’t seem to be able to answer any of my queries and suggests I call 191, my portal isn’t fully functional either. Half of links don’t work (go to a 404) and I have a permanent error on quarter of my screen. I tried FB Vodafone UK chat and unfortunately they were completely unhelpful and didn’t know much about Crystal system.

Can someone please help me on how I can move to the current system ?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

As there is no account access via this forum please contact the Vodafone Social Media Team via https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Although you have already been in contact with the Facebook Team @leilazarus , the best advise is to send the Team a further message through social channels with a link to the thread, if this needs to be escalated and a complaint raised they will be able to do this on your behalf.

Most likely the account will need to be removed from the old Crystal database, a new account opened on the Siebel system and the number moved over.

Presumably you are on a consumer and not a business account.