main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

How to apply Advantage discount after sale?

Jayce05
2: Seeker

The last time I applied a Vodafone Employee Advantage discount, I had to do it within the first 30 days after I had joined a new plan - but now I can't find any option to apply the code anywhere. I keep seeing "apply at checkout" but I wasn't told I had to do this while I was upgrading my plan!!! I have always had the discount, and I want to continue using it with my new code. Where do I go?

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jayce05 

If you have been given a new Advantage code it has to be against a non discounted or plan on promotion, if the plan already has a discount you won't be able to apply the code.  See here for Terms: Advantage Terms and Conditions 

View more options
Jayce05

It isn't already discounted. That wasn't my question.

View more options
Mark

If you've previously had a discount through the Vodafone Advantage scheme @Jayce05, you can enter your email address in our online portal to access your codes.

View more options
Jayce05

I have my code. My question was how do I apply the discount to my plan.

View more options
Mark

Since 17 August, adding an advantage discount to your account is an online only process and should be set up before your purchase is done @Jayce05 . I'm sorry if this hasn't been explained to you previously, all companies involved in the scheme have been advised of the change. If you pop us a private message via one of our social channels, we'll be more than happy to look into getting this raised manually for you on this occasion.

View more options