cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to apply Advantage discount after sale?

Jayce05
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The last time I applied a Vodafone Employee Advantage discount, I had to do it within the first 30 days after I had joined a new plan - but now I can't find any option to apply the code anywhere. I keep seeing "apply at checkout" but I wasn't told I had to do this while I was upgrading my plan!!! I have always had the discount, and I want to continue using it with my new code. Where do I go?

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Jayce05 

If you have been given a new Advantage code it has to be against a non discounted or plan on promotion, if the plan already has a discount you won't be able to apply the code.  See here for Terms: Advantage Terms and Conditions 

It isn't already discounted. That wasn't my question.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've previously had a discount through the Vodafone Advantage scheme @Jayce05, you can enter your email address in our online portal to access your codes.

I have my code. My question was how do I apply the discount to my plan.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since 17 August, adding an advantage discount to your account is an online only process and should be set up before your purchase is done @Jayce05 . I'm sorry if this hasn't been explained to you previously, all companies involved in the scheme have been advised of the change. If you pop us a private message via one of our social channels, we'll be more than happy to look into getting this raised manually for you on this occasion.

Hi there I’ve had exactly the same experience upon renewing my contract this week - I have my discount code and was told on the phone to apply this after the contract was signed and my phone had been received. I now find this can only be applied at checkout online? Can someone help me please