Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

In credit with Airtime Plan

Andrew_Parker
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

I recently upgraded my phone and Airtime Plan, and received a discount from the Airtime Plan with a trade-in from my old phone. The Airtime Plan is £22 a month but the discount with the trade-in is £25 a month, so I'm wondering how things will work. Will Vodafone credit me £3 back to my bank account each month, or will they take it off the Device Plan? Or something else entirely. 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @Andrew_Parker 

According to the information provided on this link Evo from the Legal Small Print section at the bottom of the page, Vodafone make it clear that the maximum you are able to save is £504 (£21 a month) when you trade in an eligible device.

I would recommend contacting Vodafone through customer service channels or even better dropping the Social Team a message on this link Contact Us they will have all the necessary account access and will be able to confirm how the excess will be paid. 

That's very interesting, on the email I have from Vodafone is clearly stated the discount is £25 a month received via monthly credit for 24 months. The same email says the total bill will be £21 a month (£24 per month for the phone, £22 for the Airtime Plan, and £25 discount). It will be interesting to see what happens when the next bill comes in.