Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Insurance

Mike45
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Does anyone know if its possible to cancel insurance without having to talk to someone?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

No @Mike45 

The option is “ The easiest way to do this is by calling our insurance team on 0333 304 3346 from any UK landline or mobile. ” from I-want-to-cancel-the-insurance-for-my-device. 

Edit … Do look the Terms and conditions of cancelling too via T&C's  edited.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Mike45 

Vodafone Insurance is provided by Lifestyle Services Group.  If you refer to the link here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/document/vfcon094847.pdf there is an email address for enquiries and complaints and you should be able to cancel by email.

However, calling is the preferred option, but with everyone seem to be working from home now, you may be held in a queue.

Thanks,

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @Mike45 

There's an address to write to and email also in the link i added but my initial thoughts are they will want you to pass security protocols hence the requirement to call them.

It's also the fastest instead of sending post and sending emails to and fro.

However I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

AnnS

Hi @Mike45 

I have provided the correct link for consumer insurance, the T & C's link left by @BandOfBrothers  is for Business insurance.

If you do not wish to call, I would consider email quite acceptable and of course you will know it has been delivered and have a copy for your recordds as proof and a lot quicker than sending any letter that is quite outdated.

However, calling is the recommended method for cancellation.

BandOfBrothers

Although the telephone number and correspondence address is the same for both Vodafone links your quite correct @AnnS so I've amended my reply for clarity. :Smiling:

Postal correspondence can be sent by Recorded so can be tracked.

Current Phone  >