Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Leaving Vodafone with a PAC

Umiamz
4: Newbie

I have a pay monthly SIM with a OneNumber/smartwatch connectivity plan. If I use a PAC to leave Vodafone completely will the OneNumber/smartwatch plan be automatically cancelled as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

If you cancel your main number by using a PAC @Umiamz as the watch shares your Vodafone allowance of minutes, texts and data any associated Connectivity Plans will be terminated. If you refer to the T & C's, paragraph 3.2 cancellation here: One Number Terms and Conditions 

Also, take a look at the Application, if you are out of contract for the watch, will be able to see the option to cancel from there.

As far as switching your number to an alternative network is concerned, this can also be completed though your online account, when you log in go to switch my number.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Umiamz 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/help-and-information/cancel-your-account 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers Yes, I've seen that. For OneNumber it says

OneNumber  

You’ll need to link this to your new account – chat to us online if you need help doing this.

which isn't particularly helpful. What does it mean by "new account"? How can you link OneNumber to a new account with a different network?

The reason I ask is that if I want to leave Vodafone then I don't want to continue to be charged for OneNumber. Hence my question - will it be automatically cancelled if I use a PAC?

AnnS

If you cancel your main number by using a PAC @Umiamz as the watch shares your Vodafone allowance of minutes, texts and data any associated Connectivity Plans will be terminated. If you refer to the T & C's, paragraph 3.2 cancellation here: One Number Terms and Conditions 

Also, take a look at the Application, if you are out of contract for the watch, will be able to see the option to cancel from there.

As far as switching your number to an alternative network is concerned, this can also be completed though your online account, when you log in go to switch my number.

@AnnS Thanks - I hadn't noticed that in the T&Cs it says

3.2  If you cancel your Pay Monthly Mobile Plan, any associated Connectivity Plans will be terminated.

which makes it pretty clear.