Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Legacy woes

Aitcheeboy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I used to have 2 numbers on the older 'legacy' system that I have had for decades. One line for me, the other for my daughter. She has now taken ownership of her number, and I am no longer paying for it. So far so good, although that took several attempts and hours hanging on to achieve. She is now receiving bills for both her number and mine, and is having to pay them because there is no way to unravel this thread, meanwhile I am paying mine too. I or she would dearly love to resolve this issue, receive the rebate and move on. When I or she does actually get to speak to someone who understands the issue (they say) nothing happens and it is impossible to find that person again to speak to. This has been rumbling on for several months now and is exasperating.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

By coming to the Community you have found the best place to get this solved @Aitcheeboy .  The only thing you will need to do is to speak to the Social Team by following the contact procedure to contact the Team through social channels in this link: Contact Us 

The other alternative is to follow the complaints procedure here: Complaints 

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

By coming to the Community you have found the best place to get this solved @Aitcheeboy .  The only thing you will need to do is to speak to the Social Team by following the contact procedure to contact the Team through social channels in this link: Contact Us 

The other alternative is to follow the complaints procedure here: Complaints