main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay monthly

My YouTube isn’t working.

SOLVED
View solved solution
josephmuff00
3: Seeker

Hey there, since last night I am not not the getting the search results of any video and creator’s channel. Please tell me, is it a network problem or anything else.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
parry96
1: Seeker

Try clearing youtube app cache and data to fix this issue. If this is issue at youtube end then you can do nothing which is explained here. Try out these steps to resolve this issue on your device and also network is most likely not the reason for this issue.

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Which type of device are you using to use YouTube on @josephmuff00 

Try closing down the app and soft reboot by turning your device off and on.

If necessary clear the cache of the app.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 3.1  / Android 11.

View more options
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @josephmuff00 

If you have you tube as part of your entertainment package here: Entertainment , I would suggest checking your internet and WiFi connection.

You can also speak to the Social Team here: Contact Us they will be able to check your account and make sure the pack is active on your account.  See here: Activate Entertainment Package 

View more options
Jack

Hi @josephmuff00, if you're only experiencing the issue with Youtube, its unlikely to be a network problem as we don't track what content you view/who you are subscribed to. Have you checked to make sure you're still logged to Youtube? Has anyone else used the app on your device that may have logged you out?

View more options
parry96
1: Seeker

Try clearing youtube app cache and data to fix this issue. If this is issue at youtube end then you can do nothing which is explained here. Try out these steps to resolve this issue on your device and also network is most likely not the reason for this issue.

View solution in original position

View more options