Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Internet

Aliraj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, Took out an additional sim (Red 100), ordered an esim. Received QR within 24 hours. Installed it on phone. I can make calls and text only problem no data. It has 4G/5G in the corner but won't load up any pages or any apps that rely on Internet.

Had a chat with Vodafone on day 2, they said there's a glitch and will sort it out.

3rd day still same problem, Spoke to Vodafone and they went through few troubleshooting  but no joy so they said my line will get disconnected and reconnect again.

3rd day nothing happened so I popped in to a Vodafone store, chap in there said he can't do anything just call them up. so I called again, same went through troubleshooting and then advised it will disconnect and reconnect.

The disconnection and reconnecting never takes place. I really don't know what's going on. Just going around in circles.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Aliraj 

I can understand and appreciate how this would be frustrating for you.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here can help but not unfortunately via this forum as they need to take you through security protocols to confirm your the account holder. 

So instead you'd need to.contact them via Facebook Messenger and or Twitter DM and they help.

Link back to your thread here so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I understand you would prefer to go the eSim route but maybe the physical sim card option maybe the quickest resolution in your case. Just a thought.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Aliraj I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues using data on your new eSIM.

You haven't mentioned what phone you're using and you can double check the list of compatible phones on our eSIM help page. 

As @BandOfBrothers has mentioned, I think we'll need to take a closer look at what's going on. Please get in touch on Facebook or Twitter and one of our team will look into it :Smiling:

Sorry I have Samsung Z Fold 3

I have someone who's dealing with it right now. They are disconnecting and reconnecting the line now.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping the thread updated @Aliraj - at the moment the Samsung  Galaxy Z Fold3 isn't on our list of supported phones, so we're not able to guarantee it'll work. This may update in the future :Smiling: 

Please let us know how you get on and if the disconnection/reconnection gets you back up and running 👍