Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No incoming calls or texts after porting number

meril881
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi,
It has been 1 week since I ported my number to Vodafone. However, I have been told it has not been ported fully as a result of a split port. I cannot receive calls and cannot send or receive texts. I've called Vodafone customer services endlessly over the past week and spoken to the porting team as well who have told me nothing but lies. They said they have sorted it out on 3 separate occasions and told me to wait 24 hours, yet it is still the same.

On my last call I was told they have escalated my query and have asked my previous network to send over the remaining files that were supposed to come along with the porting process. However, I have spoken to 3 and they say they have nothing else to send.

It is unbelievable that in my first week of contract with Vodafone I am unable to use the service because I cannot receive calls or texts. No one is offering solutions and I now keep getting fobbed off when I call Vodafone customer service. 1 week of no service is terrible. Please someone help!
435 REPLIES 435

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mohini2006

I've sent you a private message containing details on how to get in touch with us. Please follow the steps provided and we'll be in touch.

Exactly the same issue.  2 Weeks without a number.  keep ringing Customer Service keep being told it will be fixed tomorrow.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ramsaym1 We'd like to look into this for you and help resolve this issue. 

Please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent. 

Once you've done this our team will be in contact to assist and get everything working perfectly for you, as it should be. :smileyhappy:

@tech team i am facing the same issue now having ported over from ee - this is a business line and i am unable to receive any incoming calls or messages. could you please advise on how to get this sorted?

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@rahularora1 Have you contacted our dedicated Business team previously? If not, you can contact them via Live Chat, or contact them on 191 from your Vodafone UK Business phone.

Hi Vodafone Admin / Moderators / Tech team,

Just ported my EE number across to my new Vodafone Sim and guess what....  Yep, yet another case of my phone being able to make calls, but is unable to receive any calls nor send/receive text messages....

Don’t really want to waste days & days via the Customer Services route if they can’t resolve it immediately, so would any Admin be able to help?

Ta!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sallyday186 - I hope that it’s all up and running for you now!

If you’re still unable to receive calls or texts, then please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Hi,

Could you please send me the same instructions via private message.

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. Port date was Aug 14th. Noticed I wasn't getting calls or texts 15th. Called around 6pm that day. Told it was a split port and that it would be resolved in 24-48 hours. It's now be over 4 days and the problem remains. Please help me fix this!

@steventhebrave - I hope you’re receiving calls and texts again now! If not, then we’ll be happy to help to get it resolved. I’ve sent you a private message with how to send us your details. Please follow the steps from there.