Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No stock

kayzmcgiffen
3: Seeker

Ridiculous made an order for a Samsung galaxy fold z 3 phone in silver to find out after order was placed that they have no stock. Didn't state this on the website. And nearly 2weeks after I made the order I still haven't received my order. Got no timescale of when I'm going to receive my order. Ridiculous as I've already paid the upfront cost. And didn't state on the website out stock otherwise I wouldn't have bothered and even nearly 2 weeks later still no stock! Getting close to cancelling the order tbh

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Totally understand and appreciate your viewpoint on this @kayzmcgiffen

Samsung do have the phone instock so you could consider going Sim Only and buying from Samsung either buying outright, disposable income allowing, or use Klarna finance.

This is obviously completely up to you or wait for Vodafone to get the Fold 3 back in stock.

Either way I hope you get the phone ASAP @kayzmcgiffen

Edit. 

I've just looked at the Vodafone website and it does say 1_2 days for delivery. Maybe ask customer service on 191 to see if they can allocate a unit to your open order. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @kayzmcgiffen! I'm really sorry we haven't been able to deliver your order yet. Unfortunately we've had an unprecedented amount of orders over the past few weeks, causing there to be delays in shipping those orders. We're doing everything we can to get everything out as soon as possible. 

We're unable to access accounts over the forum, however, if you haven't already, please contact our Social Media team here, and they'll be able to get an update/escalate this for you 🙂

Paolo10

I ordered an upgrade on 22nd December, nowhere did it state that I would be waiting almost 3 weeks with the phone not even being dispatched yet. Nowhere did it state that the handset was not available or that I would have to wait.

Multiple useless online chats later and 2 different phone calls weeks apart to lodge a complaint to no avail, promised a call back from a manager that didn't happen and nothing has changed since the day I ordered the phone.

I want a letter of deadlock, complaining obviously does nothing and no one can give me a reasonable explanation, I will be taking this to CISAS.

They have the cheek to pester me about the trade in as I'm still using the S8 I have to constantly charge to use on a very expensive rolling contract I can't get out of until the new phone is activated/dispatched etc.

Customer for over 2 decades and I am rightly [Removed] off at this point.

Don't offer things you clearly don't have, don't state timescales you can not meet and don't lie to a customer and tell them someone will phone them when it does not happen.

Twitter did nothing, complaining on the phone did nothing, complaining via web chat did nothing, I have no hope whatsoever that this forum post will make an iota of difference.

I want my upgrade and I want a phonecall with an explanation and an apology and a £40 credit will not do when my current monthly bill I am trying to change is more than £50.

Abysmal levels of customer service and if one more person tells me they can't get another department from the same company to contact me as promised, I'll lose it.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

SAME HERE!

CS is a joke playing pass the parcel ....

NO-ONE and I mean no one in Vodafone has any idea when my phone will be delivered. The status is always the same - "Order ready, being dispatched"

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As this is a public forum @Paolo10, for your own security we're unable to discuss your account here. I can see you've advised you've contacted us through social channels I'm unable to locate your message through the details we have here. If you could pop us a private message and select 'Get started' followed by 'asked to DM'  and your message including a link to your forum post and ID and we'll be more than happy to look into getting your phone out to you ASAP.

I can see you've been discussing your issue with us @sylm_2000 and we're working hard to get your order dispatched to you.

kayzmcgiffen

Finally got my order confirmed but now more than likely waiting weeks to even receive my order now. As I know a few people who waited weeks to receive their order so getting to the point of cancelling and going else where 

Finally my backorder is confirmed after 2 weeks of waiting but now its confirmed I'm still waiting for my order! All this hassle just for a contract is ridiculous. I know other people that had their orders confirmed but still waiting to receive. So I quess I'm going to be fobbed off with all different excuses like it's the couriers fault or they are still preparing or the warehouse fault well if I don't get my order very soon I will be cancelling and going else where are this is poor

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If your orders been confirmed on back order @kayzmcgiffen, it's sounds like the device is out of stock at the moment. Apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause. We're working with our suppliers to get any outstanding orders fulfilled as soon as possible. You can continue to track our progress with this using our online order tracker. We'll also keep you up to date via the email address listed on your account.

No it was on a back order and now its changed to confirmed days ago and I know how to track my order but don't updates though as I found out it was confirmed by checking myself and this was days ago and no suprise that Vodafone haven't even informed me that my order status had changed and no email was sent to update me it was back instock more than likely won't get any update as Vodafone will take the mick and hold out the 10days still ridiculous that I've paid an upfront payment and its cleared and yet I still waiting to have an update on delivery date and waited weeks. Funny how it seems to be the warehouse fault or coueirs fault. Seem to me Vodafone are taking peoples money and orders but not meeting them.