Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OneNumber Connectivity Plan

jonessj
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I have a monthly contract and IPhone 11.  I have just bought an Apple Watch SE ( not through Vodafone).  I am having no success in adding the OneNumber £7.00 a month plan to my existing one so I can have my plan shared to my Watch as it is a cellular model.  I’ve given up trying to sort this through CS, I’ve been on the chat and passed around departments, tried calling 191 and when I say it’s do with connecting/ adding OneNumber I just get a text with a link to the website on how to do it.  Problem is info is very vague and I think I’ve tried everything now.  Do I need to have an ‘esim’ maybe? I’m at a total loss, any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @jonessj 

I appreciate your frustrated with getting this resolved.

As your aware Vodafone Onenumber is the act of sharing your phones tariff allowances.

My apologies if you've already seen this comprehensive link about One Number. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/onenumber 

I know you've tried customer services already but as this needs account access they do need to sort this for you.

My suggestion is to give the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM a go at getting this sorted and or persevere with customer services.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There are existing threads on the forum connected to One number which may have further info you could use. These can be found via a forum search. 

In regards to your eSim question this is taken from the link I posted above.

"  Does eSIM work with OneNumber?

Yes, if you use an eSIM you can still share your mobile plan with other devices using OneNumber. An eSIM works in the same way as a physical SIM. 

Find out more about Vodafone OneNumber and how to get it  

Secondary devices like the Apple Watch may also have their own eSIM and can still be linked to your mobile plan with OneNumber. Find out which devices are compatible with OneNumber "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi @jonessj 

I appreciate your frustrated with getting this resolved.

As your aware Vodafone Onenumber is the act of sharing your phones tariff allowances.

My apologies if you've already seen this comprehensive link about One Number. 

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/onenumber 

I know you've tried customer services already but as this needs account access they do need to sort this for you.

My suggestion is to give the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook messenger or Twitter DM a go at getting this sorted and or persevere with customer services.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There are existing threads on the forum connected to One number which may have further info you could use. These can be found via a forum search. 

In regards to your eSim question this is taken from the link I posted above.

"  Does eSIM work with OneNumber?

Yes, if you use an eSIM you can still share your mobile plan with other devices using OneNumber. An eSIM works in the same way as a physical SIM. 

Find out more about Vodafone OneNumber and how to get it  

Secondary devices like the Apple Watch may also have their own eSIM and can still be linked to your mobile plan with OneNumber. Find out which devices are compatible with OneNumber "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for the information. I have tried all the options mentioned,  I will endeavour to try the support method on Facebook.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jonessj I'm sorry the troubleshooting steps that @BandOfBrothers provided haven't worked. 
Please get in touch either over Facebook or Twitter and we can check your account 🙂

Thank you, I did via Facebook DM at 9.12am today but had no reply at all yet.