Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OneNumber Tablet Connectivity Plan

teddie
2: Seeker

Now that Vodafone have launched the tablet plan via eSim through the OneNumber service, I can't find ANY information anywhere to say whether or not this now includes 5G service? The smart watch plan has always defaulted to 4G (even though some smart watches can do 5G) and I can't find it anywhere on the t&cs and Tobi bot just says "anything else I can help you with?" 🤡🙃

It says all the same information re using existing allowances and you essentially have the same mobile number, but not if it allows 5G service now? Seems hard to justify the £15 instead of £7 otherwise, no? 

Does anyone have anything definitive from voda on this at all or personal use experience? I don't want to add the plan to find out it just uses 4G after the fact...

7 REPLIES 7

phionex99
4: Newbie

hi there i have 2 pay monthly sim so put 1 on to oneNumber plan and some how it is showing on both when i only want it on  1

Hey @phionex99 I hope you're doing well 😊 As we have no account access on the community forum, please drop the Social Media team a message here and they can look into this for you! 

hi there rang them up today and got it sorted out now and is great 😀

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great news @phionex99, I'm glad to hear we've been able to get this sorted for you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hi! I am facing the same problem. Did you mention any particular "keywords" or do you know what they have done in order to make it work?

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sirgader please get in touch with us through Social Media and we can discuss what's happening in more detail and access your account from there. 

teddie

Gee, thanks moderators/staff for answering the original query... /s 😮💨