Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor service

Aarrongrn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hey, 

Is there anyway to get out of a contract due to poor service from the get go ? 

i switched to Vodafone which I now regret and it now makes sense why EE is dearer than every other provider. 

1. the signal with Vodafone is dire, 4g barely works never mind 5g and I live in Manchester City centre. 
2. Call centres aren’t in the UK and getting the message across seems to be Hardwork and never gets resolved.

3. My direct debit is has never been right and I’ve tried to change it but it never gets done so I just give up. 

is anyone here that can help me from Vodafone or do I need to complain to OfCom? 

fingers crossed I’ll get somewhere 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You could speak with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There is no account access via this forum. 

In regards to signal I do suggest to people to use a Prepay sim card to check what signal is like where a person lives , commutes and works. 

If Vodafone are supplying signal somewhere then they are fulfilling their contractual responsibilities. 

It's the Communication Ombudsman a person contacts if Vodafone are unable to help a situation to resolvment @Aarrongrn 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

From the coverage checker @Aarrongrn , Vodafone are aware of some issues in the Manchester City area and it would be worth checking these out for yourself on the coverage checker where you can register for updates here: Coverage Checker .  If you use the zoom out feature you will also be able to see there is a huge area of limited to no coverage and this would also be impacting on your service.  If you complete the template on this link Network Issues this will give an example of the issues and something for the Social Team to go on when they get to the thread.

As far as your other issues are concerned well worth speaking to the Social Team, they will be able to address your direct debit issues and any other questions you have.

If you want to end the contract and are on an Evo contract, if you pay off the device loan credit agreement would will be released from the airtime part of the contract, this would continue on a 30 day basis until you requested a PAC or cancelled.