Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Port out farce. Manager please help.

nijaef
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

OMG OMG OMG

I cannot believe the stress Vodafone are causing me.

I cancelled my contract after 10 days due to lack of signal in many areas and poor (1mbps) speed across many locations around the locality. I have no service and so use 'chat' to request a PAC. After two days I give up. Today I was on chat for over an hour; they asked over 14 security questions; I was disconnected on 4 occasions and had to go through the whole thing again; today I was transferred to a Sumeet supposedly a manager who asked another 5 questions and then said he couldn't access the account and disconnected me. I've been told I have multiple accounts (NO I do not) and they even asked questions about a service I cancelled over 4 years ago..

Absolute farce

PLEASE can someone with intelligence from the UK , who works for vodafone, supply me with a PAC. I'd be happy to PM through here but no more chat please online and remember I have no vodafone service now so cannot use SMS etc. I also tried calling vodafone and was on the phone for 30 minutes and gave up after being passed around 4 times. 

Right, I'm off to slash my wrist.

1 REPLY 1

Andy

Hi @nijaef 👋 I am really sorry to hear of your experience on Live chat. We don`t unfortunately have account access over this channel, if you contact us via social media which you can do on this link we will be more than happy to look into your account and the issues you have faced. If your number is already disconnected this may be one of the reasons you are struggling to receive a PAC code, as a PAC can only be issued when a number is still connected. Once you get in touch one of the team can look over the status of your account and will be able to advise on the best way of getting this resolved 😊