Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Question on Vodafone 25GB Roaming Fair Usage policy and 15DAYEUROPE

patrickc6578
2: Seeker

Hello,

I’m a pay monthly customer who has bought the 15DAYEUROPE pass for a trip in Europe. All countries I’m visiting are in Zone B. My UK monthly allowance is 200GB. I keep seeing this policy of 25GB roaming fair usage policy. Am I entitled up to 25GB or 200GB? 

Thanks,

Patrick

4 REPLIES 4

patrickc6578

Thanks for your reply. 

So, I can only use up to 25GB while I’m connected to European masts? Thanks 

That's right, @patrickc6578. If you want to use your plan abroad, you can use up to 25GB of your 200GB monthly allowance. The roaming fair usage policy is mentioned in the FAQs of our Roaming Page

Okay, thanks. As I have bought the 15DAYEUROPE pass, if I keep under the 25GB limit through my time roaming abroad then I won’t be charged extra? Thanks 

If you've purchased a 15 Day European Roaming Pass, you can use your plan as normal (up to 25GB) without incurring any additional costs, excluding the use of picture messages, and premium rate calls and texts, @patrickc6578. You can always double-check the charges here and monitor your usage via your MyVodafone app, including setting your Spend Manager limits to avoid any additional charges. If you do get close to the 25GB limit, we will automatically text you with the options to purchase more data.