Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Refund after leaving Vodafone

raksha_patel82
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi, I chatted with someone just before my number switched over from Vodafone to a new provider and they told me I was due a refund and that this would come in 3-5 days after the switch.  I haven't received it yet and its been a over a month since I switched.

I can't call Vodafone as it asks me to put my mobile number in but then doesn't recognise it (clearly because I am no longer with them).  

Online Chat is not working for me so resorted to joining this community.  Can someone please help?  Surely its not difficult to refund a customer after they leave if the direct debit is still active.  Disappointed at the level of service and the fact that I have to chase money owed.

Thanks for any help out there.

11 REPLIES 11

Kaikosu
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

yeah I have had problems with Vodafone in the past with 2 phones most recent is the one I’m talking about I cancelled a contract back in October they kept charging me until December for a phone I don’t have or use anymore as I left and all I keep getting is we will pay you on this date and that date you would think a multimillion company can pay back £40 for a bill that was falsely generated but no it’s the new year I’m still waiting 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Kaikosu This is usually a very speedy process, we'd love to find out what's causing the delay and get this processed for you! Please can you reach out to our team, following of the contact channels mentioned Here?