Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve disconnected number ??

Radi0girl
1: Seeker
Hi. I had a mobile number which I chose to disconnect back in May this year. However on the day it was disconnected I changed my mind and phoned Vodafone to request for a PAC code. However I was informed that it was too late. Since May I have phoned Vodafone quite a few times and requested for this number to be reconnected. However have been told that it is not possible and the number will be recycled. Is there any way in this world that I can get my old number back??
138 REPLIES 138

Hi

I am too in need of a helpful private message to hopefully retrieve my disconnected number.

I have had the same number on Vodafone all of 20+ years, I changed onto PAYG from contract instore after telling them I wouldn't be using my phone as often but wanted to keep the same number.

Unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to use my phone for a while and it has been disconnected. 

I am too willing to pay to get my number back which has always been with Vodafone all these years.

Thanks

Ian

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @IanM888, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team.

We'll be in touch as soon as possible.

I was disconnected a couple months ago (I understand this may make it impossible) but I’ve recently switched phones and lost access to a lot of my social accounts as I can’t send a verification code to my old mobile!!! 

Can an anyone help 

It is easier to get a number back if it has been a week or 2, but if it has been a couple months I am sorry to say it might be that the number is lost, but ring customer care and see what they say

I will do thank you. I’ve lost my Snapchat and a few others which is my only contact with a lot of my family 

Hi Tash can you help me get my old number too 🙏

Hey @Romeo_Santiago We'll be happy to look into getting your number re-connected. So we can check if it's available and see what our options are, pop us a private message through Facebook or Twitter and we'll be in touch 😁

Hi Mark,

Thanks for responding to me. How do I find you on Facebook? Do you have an email please?

kind regards

Romeo

@Kseniya, if you contact us over Facebook or Twitter, the team will be happy to see if this is possible. 

@Romeo_Santiago, we don't have an e-mail address, you will need to contact us over social media. If you don't have a social media account, we do have our WebChat team that can help. 

All of the contact details can be found here

Hello,

I have a similar case. I had a number disconnected at the end of August and would like to retrieve it. 
I have a new Vodafone number if that helps?