cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Returns pack not received and no-one at Vodafone seems to be able to help...

HCornell
2: Seeker

I have seen a few other users have similar issues with trade-ins. I upgraded my phone a couple of weeks ago and was told that my returns pack would arrive early last week. I am still yet to receive this and despite my best efforts to chase I haven't managed to get anywhere through the customer services team (they continue to tell me I need to raise a new order through my old iPhone which has been restored ready for trade in). I wondered if anyone was able to advise as I know there is a 30 day window to return my old device by to continue to receive the discount.

Thanks,

Harry

3 REPLIES 3

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @HCornell - I appreciate how important this is to get sorted and you're trade-in completed!

Could you contact us on social media and make sure to include a link to this forum thread and your mobile/account number?

Nemox92

I have the same problem, multiple chats online and phone calls only to be told that a pack should be sent out in 13 days and no store to go to either, they’ve had a whole year to sort this out of how it is to be done and no one knows

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Nemox92 I'm sure we'll be able to get a returns pack out to you to help us complete your trade in. As we'll need access to you account to do this, pop us a message through one of our social channels and we'll be happy to take a look into this for you