Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S22 upgrade

gsxcol
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I recently did 2 upgrades on 17th February on both phones I had messaged me they've been dispatched and on 23rd I went to local store to collect yet they claimed only have 1 of the 2 phones and argued about fact the other hasn't been dispatched yet after forcing the issue and showing them my email notification they double checked and came that the phone in question has gone missing in transit which was annoying enough BUT then got told they have to cancel order and create a new order which in turn puts me at bottom of que in back orders and will take 3 to 5 weeks further to recieve my s22.

This is totally out of order and being made to suffer further delays!

Your standards slipping!

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I can certainly understand how frustrating and annoying that has to be for you @gsxcol 

I wouldn't be impressed either !

A phone has to be allocated to your order which means the Vodafone Highstreet Store cannot just give you one from their pool of stock however as this isn't your fault then Vodafone should in my personal opinion extradite a fast turn around for you to fulfil the order.

Especially after giving you the wrong information as to what went wrong !

I think we all understand that things can go wrong but then it's how this is put right that instills confidence back into the company / product.

If this was my situation I'd have a word with tbe Vodafone Social Media Team's who are also part of the Customer Escalation Team's to raise this to ask for support >

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

You can also raise a complaint via complaints/code-of-practice. 

I wish you all the best. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I totally agree and wasn't demanding an instant replacement on the spot with phone from shops store room but at least  in minimum treated with an element of respect by fast tracking a replacement, shovibg me at bottom of que is no more than a good kick in the groin!

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @gsxcol - I'm sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience with the in-store collection option for your new phones and I can understand your frustration about this. 

There isn't a way that we can skip the back order queue I'm afraid - if you'd like us to look into what's happened further, please get in touch as @BandOfBrothers has mentioned above. 

Thank you for reply Amanda I appreciate what your saying but I don't think its a fair practice to put this at bottom of que, I mean what happens if it happens again it'll be shoved at back of que again meanwhile its your customers that suffer as I know from branch manager tellimg me mine is 1 in 5 that was in that shipment thats missing  so only people that suffer are your clients, not exactly fair is it