Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung note 10+ pre order issues

kingvinny
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have agreed to pre order the samsung note 10 plus and pay the early upgrade fee to complete my current contract a week ago. 

Today is the release date of the note 10 plus, I had a text this morning from vodafone to say that my note 10 plus could not be delivered as they did have the stock. 

I have spoken to them on webchat and was just told this has happened to everyone who has pre ordered from vodafone for the new device. I cant find anything online to clarify this info.

Help?!

44 REPLIES 44

I've just had a text from customer service saying they will call me today (and gave the number) about my official complaint (via websit) i can't wait to see what he says about my 5g order... Lmao...

I tried the cancelling order trick and ordering the 5g version instead but the 5g version is now 1 - 2 weeks delivery too. So now they dont have any stock 

Just had my call from Vodafone, it went well until he asked me for my security details.. I know them, but I never give out my security details to people who call me... That's not what they are for... It's for when I call them... To prove I'm me... Calling them, I asked him to prove he was from Vodafone... Erm... I work for Vodafone... Yeah, not good enough. Guess I'll never get a note 10 now

Rather than dismissing an outbound call from Vodafone which may resolve your complaint, you have now probably ruined your chances of getting it fixed. 

As part of the data protection act, they must ask you for security information otherwise you could be anyone. 

:Confused_face:

Inbound call to me... Sorry, I never give out my security details ever.... That's stupid.... How do you know who is calling you? You could be telling me that someone had deposited a million quid in my bank account... I really, don't care... If you call me, you prove who you are. When I call you, I prove who I am... It's a two way street.

The data protection act is to protect my personal data, telling me that you have no stock or that my order is actually going to be delivered is definitely not my personal information

I mean you are half right but still, if all they are asking for is your mobile number, full name and 2 digits from your pin. not much they can do with it.

Anyways the forum isnt to cause an arguement, I wish you the best in resolving your stock issue. 

:Smiling:

MY PHONE COMES TOMORROW IVE HAD THE TEXT! I HAVE A DPD TRACKING NUMBER TOO. FINALLY! 

Also the social media team phoned me and asked me to contact them when the phone comes and discuss some compensation.

Ill be looking forward to discussing this with that team 

Is that the one u pre ordered on the 17th August?

Yes, its my original pre order order from the 17th aug. 

1. I've still not go my one pre ordered the 8th August. Hmmm