Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim only conracts with one number support

cliver
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Can someone tell me exactly which sim only, pay monthly contracts support the one number service?

I want an esim that I can use in my Samsung galaxy S20+ and a Samsung Galaxy Smart watch active 2 lte.

I don't use a lot of data (current contract with 3 is 12GB/month and is more than enough).

I look at deals online and check with Voda only to be told that one number is not allowed on certain contracts.

A simple list or link to a page that tells me exactly which deals are or aren't supported on one number would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I get what your saying as the official line on the help pages is eligible contracts !

“ I look at deals online and check with Voda only to be told that one number is not allowed on certain contracts. ”

When you checked with Vodafone did they not advise or did you ask which contracts support One Number ?

My thoughts are most will.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to clarify for you @cliver 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. 

AnnS

Hi @cliver 

You are going to need an eligible pay monthly contract, you can check if the number is eligible here: One Number 

There is no reason you are unable to add One Number to a SIM only contract, but I would imagine you would need a plan with a reasonable data allowance for the watch to share your pay monthly SIM only allowance.  For example, I have a SIM only with 20GB and would be eligible to add One Number.