Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Termination

bigbill41
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My 18 month sim only contract is ending next month, but new and existing sim only offers are crap.

I have 5 other £10 monthly sims on my account what happens to these if I leave Voda as I am the main account holder with additional sims added?

Tried to chat online but a waste of time waiting for hours to do this.

4 REPLIES 4

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bigbill41! If you have multiple lines on your account, the ones you don't cancel with us will continue as normal until you choose to cancel them with an agent 🙂

Are you 100% sure?

As the main account holder with 5 additional £10 100gb plans added for family members and one Iwatch as well I will no longer have an account if I terminate and move away from Voda.

As well when I go to existing upgrades it says "Just for you £10 sim with 40gb" but when I click through it is not there as that would have done me and allowed me to remain with Voda?

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Yes @bigbill41 As you would have cancelled the main number associated with the account, it will cancel out the online account it was registered against but you should still have access to the account for 6 months after porting out the number.

Unless things have changed to make it easier, you would need to open up a new online account for the remaining numbers, this usually needs fresh log in information from the original account with new user name, password etc.

edited to add:  Before porting out if you change the log in information you may be able to use the same user name and password.  Also, don't forget to set up an alternative number to access the security code.

Sure @Beth will be able to confirm this for you.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bigbill41 It depends how your account is set up with regards to your online account as to your access after leaving Vodafone. I would recommend reaching out to our Social Media team, as they have account access, and would be happy to confirm what steps need to be taken so you still have access to the other SIMs on the account