Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New contract?!

Tankas12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have no idea where to start. 

I called Vodafone back in March seeking a cheaper deal and happy to downgrade the services. The agent I spoke to advised this is not possible. I then spoke to a manager who offered me the same plan at a reduced rate and keeping my current contract due to end in October and would not be impacted by the 2024 price rise activity. I thought lovely all sorted. 

Today I checked my bill and it has an increase.... as you can imagine I was not happy. I spoke to an agent and they pretty much said it is what it is. I then requested a PAC code to see how much my early termination fees would be, given my contract ends in October I did not think it would be bad..... boy was I wrong.... almost £900! I got on the phone to Vodafone again and they are now saying my contract is until 2026.... I never agreed to this! Can anyone give advise on where to go with this

2 REPLIES 2

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

They would have re-contracted you when they ‘reduced’ the tariff. You would have been emailed and agreed to the new terms but might have glazed over that quite quickly.

You might be stuck unless you make a complaint and they have the call recording. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to have a word with the Vodafone Social Media Teams on Twitter ( x ) and Facebook as they have full account access @Tankas12 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.