Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trade in bag

ripqoz
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I recently upgraded my contract to an iPhone 12 pro max and as part of that I got a £15 a month discount for trading in my old device. I completed the necessary checks via the Vodafone app and it got approved but I still haven't received my trade in pack. It's been over 2 weeks now. I've contacted customer support but they say that a trade in bag hasn't been actioned on my account yet.

192.168.l.l routerlogin 192.168.0.1

Can a bag be sent out to my ASAP as I want to keep my discount and don't want to lose it.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We'd be happy to take a closer look at the account for you @ripqoz and help get to the bottom of what's happening with your trade-in bag. So we can get started, please drop us a a message over on Twitter or Facebook here

I have same/similar issue. No return pack sent out... impossible to get to chat to anyone who can action this... you just get told to use the 'Trade-in' option in the myVodafone app on old device, which they tells you the ole IEMI is not allowed to be traded.

Stuck in a process loop.

Hi @Bosshogguk, if you use the link sent over Farai and drop us a message on Twitter or Facebook, the Social Media team will love to check what's happening with the trade-in package. 

I tried... Dont use Twitter... Facebook chats went unanswered.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't had a reply on Facebook. We would recommend that you drop the team a new message and include your Community username please. When you send us a message, if you select 'Get Started' followed by 'Asked to DM', this will get you connected to the team.