Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 156 replies
  • 12 thanks

Transfer of Phone (iPhone) and number contract

Please I need more information. A friend of mine bought an iPhone and a Vodafone number for me last year June, 2021 He has been paying for the contract. Currently we are no longer  together. Is it possible for him to transfer both the iPhone and numb...

Melonie by 2: Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP Reactivate disconnected number please

My uncle recently passed away and I have old pictures of him on my old phone. However I cannot access this phone due to me forgetting the passcode on my Apple ID. My Apple ID has 2 step verification. From my old phone number. My old phone number was ...

Bills

Is there a way I can get copies of my 2021 bills? I can only go back as far as May on the app but need Jan to April 2021.

Roaming Charges Strike Back

I've been with Vodafone UK since 2009. Since the introduction of the Max Unlimited plans, I've been on those, using the Global Roaming Plus - paying expensive monthly sub, but knowing I won't get stung when travelling in Europe, US, UAE, Australia et...

tabooze by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit file ruined because of Vodafone

When I was 27 I opened a phone contract for my ex boyfriend (2 year contract) and allowed him to be a primary contact on the account (big mistake) We broke up shortly after and I made a note that the contract was due to end in March 2020. I went into...

Moving plan to be an 'Additional Plan'

Hi, I currently have two separate plans with Vodafone:A: 1GB basic planB: Unlimited MaxPlan A is no longer cost effective, but I need to keep the number. It's also out of contract for a long time now.From viewing the deals online it seems the only wa...

iddn by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Advantage Scheme

I’m trying to upgrade my phone and plan with the Employee Advantage Scheme but when I enter my discount code in the basket it says the code has expired. I only just received the code so why does it say this?

donnaw73 by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Basics Upgrade

I am 6  months into a Basics 12 month contract (£8 per month for 15 gb). Can I upgrade to another Basics plan with more data? Thanks.

Munzee by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks