Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Trading in phones - not received return packs from Vodafone

Jmckee2605
1: Seeker

Hi

I have 3 contracts with Vodafone and have recently upgraded 2 of them to the iPhone 13 and 1 to the iPhone 13 pro.

I agreed to Trade in the following iPhones in order to receive a reductions on the monthly contracted amounts:

a) iPhone 11 (to receive £12 off contracted monthly amount) and

b) iPhone 11 Pro max (to receive £15 off contract monthly amount).  
c) The other contract was part of an annual upgrade promise, which requires me to send back my iPhone 12 Pro and in turn receive an iPhone 13 pro.

I have used the trade-in tool via the Vodafone app and all have passed the tests.

I have also receive all 3 new phones from Vodafone.

THE PROBLEM I HAVE is that I have not received any return packs to return them to Vodafone and keep receiving text messages from Vodafone to say I only have xxx days to return them.

my questions are;

a) when should I receive the return packs from Vodafone and

b) if I don’t receive them what address can I send the 3 phones too before Vodafone hit me with a bill for not returning them?  

I have taken a screen shot each time which confirms the trade ins were successful via the trade in tool.

thanks in advance

J

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I would suggest to speak with the Vodafone customer services on 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger to get this resolved or if you have a local Vodafone Highstreet Store take them there if allowed to do so i.e any current regional Covid 19 rules are in place. Usually you are allowed to take the phone into a store. @Jmckee2605 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries > Vodafone Social Media Team's Link. 

Edit.

From https://tradein.vodafone.co.uk/how-it-works 

We’ll send you a freepost returns pack along with your order details and information on how to post your device back to us. Or you can choose to print off a freepost returns label and package up the device yourself. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

To add....

Looking on the forum @Jmckee2605 it appears there has been a delay in sending out the bags and the time of year regarding post won't help.

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Missing-returns-pack-for-trade-in-deal. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.