Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transfer numbers between plans

bedasaka
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have two lines on Voda with different plans. I want to swap the two numbers between the two plans. I don’t want to cancel either of the plans or lose either of the numbers.

What is the best way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Yes @bedasaka , that would end the contracts at the same time.  Otherwise, just put the numbers on PAYG, this takes 30 days to complete and take out new agreements.

What you are thinking won't work @bedasaka if you tried to port in the number to the other contract, the number would replace the other contract number you wish to keep and you would lost that number, you would also be left with just the one contract and there may be termination charges to consider.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS

This question has been asked on the forum previously.

You can't swap contract numbers around, you need to keep to the agreements, each contract would have it's own Terms and Conditions and contract end date,  You would need to wait until the contract reached minimum term and then negotiate a new contract.

what about porting the number out and then back again. 

AnnS

Yes @bedasaka , that would end the contracts at the same time.  Otherwise, just put the numbers on PAYG, this takes 30 days to complete and take out new agreements.

What you are thinking won't work @bedasaka if you tried to port in the number to the other contract, the number would replace the other contract number you wish to keep and you would lost that number, you would also be left with just the one contract and there may be termination charges to consider.