Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Transferring number and agreement to biz account

morg-doit
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The 'Transferring your number and agreement' page found here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/transfer-of-ownership/form/, is not allowing me to submit the form despite fully filling it all in, no errors. I click the submit button and it does nothing. Anybody else? 

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Your link isn't working.

Please try > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/transfer-of-ownership/form/index.htm 

If it still does not work after clearing your browsers cache, cookies and browsing history or another browser or device then contact Vodafone Customer Support on 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you so much for the suggestion! I have cleared my cache/cookies/browsing, attempted in incognito, other devices - using the link you provided - it all fails. The page says "waiting for track.adform.net" and never goes anywhere and the submit button stays pushed down. I will message an adviser. 

BandOfBrothers

I was hoping the suggestions would have helped in regards to clearing stuff @morg-doit  :Sad_face:

Hopefully Vodafone Customer Support will have your back with this to get it all sorted. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @morg-doit 

You have still got a cookie preventing you from submitting the page.  Try the suggestions on this link to remove this tracking cookie ADFORM.NET Cookie 

Google Chrome works well with Vodafone.  You also don't mention the internet security on your PC, this may well also be part of the problem.  

If you still have problems you can contact the Change of Ownership Team by calling 191, or by using live chat they will be able to manually process the transfer.

Hi @AnnS !

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I have been using Google Chrome, cleared my cookies, followed the link you sent about adform.net cookie, and even tried again in incognito mode on top of my normal profile. The submit button allows me to hover over and click on it, but it doesn't do anything when I do, and doesn't show any errors anymore or even appear like it's thinking about processing the page like it did before. Something seems broken and I shouldn't have to go to all of these lengths just to submit a form. I have attempted this at least 50 different times. So silly. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @morg-doit - thanks for letting us know how you've been getting on and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this. 

Are you trying to move one consumer number to join an existing business account or change an existing account type from consumer to business? 

Hi Amanda! 

Thanks so much for reaching out and for the sympathies! It's been an adventure for sure. 

I am attempting to transfer a personal 'Mobile Account' to an existing 'Business Account' we just created for my company. From Sole Trader > LTD Company. There are 7 phone numbers we are needing to transfer into a this business account to ensure that the person that has had these under his personal account is no longer liable for them. I am filling out every box in the form (adding all numbers) that I physically can, if that helps. I have also submitted the signed purchase order, proof of signature, and bank account information needed. I make sure nothing is red/erroring, review it a million times, and then submit which then does nothing/the page goes nowhere. :Sad_face: 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying @morg-doit - I'm wondering if the system isn't accepting some of the details for some reason and rather than presenting an error message, it's just stopping. 

I'd recommend arranging a call back from our Business team here or you can also chat to them online via that page too - they can manually move it for you. 

I am wondering the same thing, thank you so so so much for offering the link to the Business team! This helps me loads.