Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrading on Evo 12/24 month contract

centurion
3: Seeker

Dear Vodafone and fellow Vodafone customers, 

I asked before about Evo and leaving when the device was paid in full.  I just want to check if that is still the case?

Just confused as I can see 12/24 Airtime contract - so just want to check if I take a device contract for 3/6 months and an Airtime term of 24 months I can in theory leave the Airtime contract in 3/6 months when the device is fully paid?

Just want to be sure :Smiling: I am not really understanding why Airtime is 12/24 but you can have a device plan for a minimum of 3 months so that would mean that the Airtime plan is following the device plan up to a max of 24 months?  Sorry, just like to be sure that I will not end up in a situation whereby I am locked into something for 24 months or have a hefty leaving fee :Smiling: thank you kindly and sorry to be kind of repeating an earlier question I had on this - thank-you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Charlotte

Hi, @centurion. I hope you're well. 

If you choose to pay off your Device Plan early, you would be able to terminate your Airtime Plan without incurring an early termination fee. If you check out our help page here, and select the option 'I want to pay my Phone Plan off early', it does state this. 

If you have any further questions, let me know.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

Charlotte

Hi, @centurion. I hope you're well. 

If you choose to pay off your Device Plan early, you would be able to terminate your Airtime Plan without incurring an early termination fee. If you check out our help page here, and select the option 'I want to pay my Phone Plan off early', it does state this. 

If you have any further questions, let me know.

centurion

That's great, thank you Charlotte.  While I have no intention of leaving (have been a customer for many years!) I just like to know.  Appreciate you getting back so quickly.