cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Basics Plan and European Roaming - incorrect info from TOBI?

Munzee
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I am on a Vodafone Basics plan and my contract ended in October 2022. I am going to Poland next month so I asked Tobi what my roaming charges would be. He asked where I was going and my phone number. His reply was - on my current plan, when travelling in Poland, I can use my monthly allowances, just like at home, for no extra cost.

This information is at odds with the Basics Plan Details on the website which state -

There is a daily charge of £2.25 a day to use your allowance in our Europe Zone (Zone B). You can reduce this cost by using one of our Roaming Passes, which are available for our Europe Zone.

Can anyone confirm which is correct please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

As you have already done @Munzee , you need to refer to plan details on this link : Basics 

Vodafone will make a daily charge of £2.25  for EU roaming in Zone B. To reduce the cost you can add a roaming pass from here: Charge Checker Roaming , just enter the country and scroll own to find the roaming packages.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

As you have already done @Munzee , you need to refer to plan details on this link : Basics 

Vodafone will make a daily charge of £2.25  for EU roaming in Zone B. To reduce the cost you can add a roaming pass from here: Charge Checker Roaming , just enter the country and scroll own to find the roaming packages.

Hope that helps.

Thank you @AnnS , I thought that would be the case. It's not good that TOBI is giving out duff gen tho'. If I hadn't checked further, I would have been in for a nasty surprise after my trip!