Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Live Chat never works!

Falky1996
2: Seeker

I have tried and tried to connect to the live chat, at least 3 times a day (at different times) for the last week and have been given the exact same message every time; "All agents are busy." And that I'll be added to the queue as soon as there's availability. After waiting a good while the chat just changes to 'busy', and I've never been connected. I am unable to call as my service has been restricted, meaning live chat is the only way I can get in touch. It's ridiculous and a waste of my time! Terrible service.

6 REPLIES 6

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Falky1996 -It’s not good to hear you’re unable to get in touch with our Live Chat team. We’re really busy at the moment and I’m sorry for any inconvenience it’s causing.

I hope everything’s resolved now and your phone’s working again. If you still need help, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

JLT2903

I get the same thing on my phone when I am at home.  I can never connect to an online agent.  Probably because our Broadband is so bad !!!!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@JLT2903 What's the reason you're trying to access our Live Chat? If there's something we can help with, please do let us know 🙂 

I need to cancel my new sim only not happy with not being able to get live chat or contact an agent 

Hey @Brazmaz I'm sorry to hear that you're unable o get through on LiveChat at the moment. If you need to cancel a service, please give the Cancellations team a call on 191 free from a Vodafone Pay monthly mobile, or 03333 040 191 from any other UK phone (standard charges apply).

If you still have no joy, drop the Social Media team a message here and they can help get you through. 

Ok thanks😀